Difference between NMOS and PMOS:
The Difference between NMOS and PMOS is given below
1. P-channel is much easier and cheaper to produce than the N-channel device.
2. The drain resistance of P-channel MOSFET is three times higher than that of an identical N-channel device.
3. The N-channel MOSFET is smaller for the same complexity than the P-channel MOSFET.
4. The N-channel MOSFET has the higher packing density which makes it faster in switching applications due to the smaller junction areas and low inherent capacitances.
6. The N-channel MOSFET has higher false turn-on possibility than the P-channel device because of the positively charged contaminants.