Principles of Management Important Questions and Answers:
1. What are the objectives of planning?
- To offset uncertainty and change
- To focus attention on objectives
- To help in coordination
- To help in control
- To increase organizational effectiveness.
2. List the steps in decision making process.
- Develop specific objectives
- Identify the problem
- Search for alternatives
- Evaluate the alternatives
- Choose from the alternatives
- Make action
- Get the feedback/result.
3. What is the necessity of the organization?
- Facilitate management action
- Encourage efficiency
- Effect on communication process
- Optimum use of organization resources
- Stimulate creativity
- Create job satisfaction.