Computer Networks Important Questions and Answers:
1. Give the basic building blocks of network.
- Client-end users to access the resources of the network.
- Server-provide shared resources.
- Network interface-to enable a computer to communicate over a network
- Switches-each computer is connected by a cable to a device known as switches.
2. What is internet working?
Internetworking is defined as connecting several networks together using interconnecting devices such as routers, gateways.
3. Define congestion.
Congestion in network is the situation in which as increase in date transmissions results in a reduction in the throughput.